Tuesday, April 03, 2007

New Job

Day 2 of the amazing new job completed! I really am liking it!!! Training is 12 weeks long, so of course we're just beginning to scratch the surface of the classroom teaching curriculum. The 'real deal' remains to be seen, but I'm already convinced that I'm gonna love this job! There are 13 of us in 'class', which seems to be a comfortable number of students for the trainer.

Brian had to go back to work in Illinois yesterday afternoon. He had stayed a few extra days to go to court for the DUI he got in February, but the judge advised him to get a lawyer and gave him a new court date. I really had a hard time with his leaving this time. More than usual. I guess that was probably the result of new-job stress. I miss him sooooo much when he's not home with me. I hope that soon (maybe by winter) he can come home and work locally.

No comments: